- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer CNY 23-27k/month USD CNY 23-27k/month Month
- Grade Level Middle, High
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address Hangzhou Entel Foreign Languages School, Hangzhou, China
High School A-Level Art Teacher
About the school
Hangzhou Entel Foreign Languages School is a full-time private school. The school features verdant landscaping, elegant buildings, and advanced equipments. The middle and high school divisions include 1350 students, 175 full-time Chinese teachers, and 13 international faculty members.
Hangzhou Foreign Language School has influenced Entel significantly. In addition to the progressive educational philosophy, the school provides several different international programs: American, Australian, German, and Japanese. Both juniors and seniors are boarding in comfortable accommodation. And students receive individual attention from teachers because class size never exceed 24 students.
About the position
- Student age group: 14-18 years old
- Subjects: Art, designing
- Periods: 26/week
- 1. Teach Economics, utilizing the course of study adopted by the company, correlated with other appropriate learning activities.
- 2. Develop lesson plans, adapt curriculum to meet individual student needs, and utilize effective teaching techniques in translating lesson plans into productive student learning experiences which best utilize the time available for instruction.
- 3. Utilize computers and other technological classroom support equipment in student instruction.
- 4. Maintain classroom organization and discipline.
- 5. Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere.
- 6. Provide and maintain a safe and supervised environment in the classroom and on the school grounds.
- 7. Devise and utilize techniques which accurately measure student progress.
- 8. Evaluate student’s academic and personal growth keeping appropriate records, and prepare progress reports.
- 9. Communicate with parents through conferences and other means discussing academic and personal progress; interpret school programs.
- 10. Communicate and cooperate with other professional staff in academic and personal growth areas.
- 1. Create an effective learning environment through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centers.
- 2. Participate in faculty meetings, committees and the sponsorship of student activities.
- 3. Maintain professional competence through in-service education activities provided by the company and through self-selected professional growth activities.
- 4. Perform other job duties as required.
- English Native Speakers are preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Art and designing background.
- Prefer A-level teaching experience
- Salary: 230,000 – 270,000/year (before tax), plus 30k/year housing allowance
- Airfare allowance: Up to 10.000 RMB, paid once finished the contract
- Flight: 10,000 RMB flight bonus, paid in two halves
- Holiday: Fully paid one month winter holiday, all public holidays are fully paid
- Insurance: Accidental Insurance and National Social Insurance
- Visa: Z visa and residence permit
- Other: Contract renewal bonus
Please upload your CV and supporting documents through CTJ online application (click ‘Apply for this job’). If the documents cannot be uploaded, please send it by email.