- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Aug 2022
- Salary Offer CNY 130k-270k/month USD CNY 130k-270k/month Month
- Grade Level University & College
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- POSITION TITLE: Language Lecturer
- DISCIPLINE: Academic English teaching
- SALARY RANGE: 130,000 to 270,000 RMB p.a.
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: 3-year contract, renewable
- HOURS OF DUTY: Full-time
- LOCATION: Beichen Campus, Tianjin, China
Arizona College of Technology at Hebei University of Technology was co-founded by Hebei University of Technology (HEBUT) and the University of Arizona in 2020 under the approval of China’s Ministry of Education. This is a win-win collaboration between a prestigious, century-old institution and a top 100 university.
Based on the strengthens of both universities, the joint college offers three undergraduate programs, including Applied Physics, Material Sciences & Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. With innovative Sino-American educational concepts, the Joint College has assembled an impressive international faculty to develop students’ scientific and engineering expertise, global perspectives, and necessary cross-cultural awareness.
- Teaching in the area of academic English including listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Developing learning environments that are flexible, interactive and student-oriented, and utilizing appropriate technologies;
- Choosing appropriate materials, resources and approaches according to the course type and learners.
- Contributing to the overall course development, incorporating new trends in innovative teaching strategies and approaches.
- Native speakers of English
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Teaching Experience in academic English or a relevant field;
- A language teaching qualification e.g. Cambridge CELTA or or equivalent
- Teaching experience in international/multi-cultural environment(s) would be preferable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work enthusiastically and collaboratively
Note: HEBUT is partnering with the search firm ISAC Teach in China Program on this appointment. For general inquiries about the position, please contact Jett Long by WeChat at ricerner.
Please prepare the following documents in a zip file
- A cover letter indicating the rank which you are interested;
- Your detailed curriculum vita;
- A statement of teaching interests;
- The names and contact details of three referees or three reference letters.