- Address 345 Huangyang Road Pudong, Shanghai, China
Division: All School
Supervisor: Director of Activities & Sport
logistical support to the team.
- Bachelor degree
- Live close to Jinqiao is a plus
- Two years minimum experience in a multinational organization.
- Previous experience in an international school with American educational system is a plus
- Guided by ethical principles and character
- Microsoft Office proficient
- A/V and basic technology skills
- Fluency in Chinese and English; strong communication skills in both languages
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills-good “people” skills
- Effective communicator
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Outgoing, not shy
- Flexible and trainable
- Patient with a positive outlook
- Speaks Shanghainese dialect will be a plus
- Knowledge of Chinese protocol, familiar with Shanghai and surrounding community
- Typing, filing, copying and/or routing of correspondence
- Answering the telephone, screening calls, and delivering messages as needed
- Scheduling appointments for the director
- Booking facilities for the department need
- Placing department purchasing orders as needed
- Preparing presentations, data report and memos.
- Maintaining the activities and sport calendar on school website
- Screening emails for the department account and assign to the appropriate persons.
- Providing translation as needed.
- RSVP, food order, venue booking and set up.
- Travel arrangement, including flight booking, hotel booking and transportation etc.
- Travel document verification & insurance
- On-site support through various ways as needed.
- Summer camp support as required.