- Start Date Aug 2022 USD Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Finance, Management, Economics and Business
- Apply Before Jun. 30, 2022
- Address Guangzhou, China
Advanced Placement (AP) Economics Teacher, 1 opening
NCPA seeks a dynamic, knowledgeable and passionate educator to join its social studies faculty. The selected candidate’s assignment will include teaching five sections of high school social studies and AP Economics over a two-day block schedule.
– Bachelor’s degree in social studies education or equivalent program.
– Two years’ experience in an accredited North American or international school is desirable.
– Hold or be eligible for state or provincial teacher certification/licensure.
Please note NCPA has no education program for non-Chinese dependents. Additionally, due to visa restrictions, NCPA typically cannot employ teachers who will be 60 years old or older on the first day of the initial contract with the school.