- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Beijing No.4 High School International Campus, Biguan Hu Tong, Xicheng District, Beijing, China
- Teaching load: Normal teaching load is less than 20 class hours, 16 preparation hours and 4 extra-curriculum hours per week
- Working schedule:Five days a week
- Student age:15-18
- Class size:16-25 students
- Curriculum:Curricula guidelines are provided, but the teacher will develop his/her own syllabus and request teaching resources under leadership direction.
- Fluent/proficient English required
- Major or minor in content area
- Master’s degree preferred in education or in the major or minor
- Three or more years of teaching experience
- Teaching experience in American high schools preferred
- Teaching license required
- No major medical problems with reference to rules on health for industry of education in China
- Non-criminal record required
Contract, Compensation & Benefit
The school tries to make diversified and optimized financial arrangements for the faculty and staff to support them with secure livelihood and career development space.
Based on a candidate’ working experience level and willingness, a one-year or two-year contract may be signed with mutual consent, which is renewable with a longer contract term.
Compensations and Benefits
- Good compensation package for twelve months including salary, P.R.C social insurance.
- Annual compensation increase of certain level according to individual and school’s performance of then-current school year.
- Annual Performance Bonus based on the individual’s evaluation results.
- Airfare and housing stipend.
- Supplementary commercial insurance so that teachers’ health insurance is 100% covered.
- Work certificate and working visa (for foreign teachers, expenses covered by the school)
- Paid vacation including public vacation, winter vacation (about 30 days) and summer vacation (about 45 days).
- Other benefits such as annual physical check-up and free three meals at school cafeteria on work days.
Please submit your CV via CTJ online application. If the document cannot be uploaded, please email it to [email protected]