- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer CNY 15k-30k/month USD CNY 15k-30k/month Month
- Grade Level Middle, High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address Suzhou North America High School, Tian E Dang Road Litong District, Suzhou, China
Because of current restrictions, we are ONLY considering candidates who are already in China and have all necessary documents for a work permit application.
Teach Chinese middle school students (K7-9), or high school students (K10-12) preparing to go to university in the USA
- Work Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Free at weekends).
- Teach up to 25 students.
- Be professional & consistent with the school’s mission and values.
- Capable of working in a team.
- Responsible of the development of related subject/program (teaching materials and plans are provided).
- Up to two supervision duties per week, in the evening (6:30-9:00 PM). Usually one only, none if in Middle school.
- Any other teaching related duties assigned by the school.
- On-campus Accommodation Available.
- Visa Assistance (Work Permit & Residence Permit).
- Annual Flight Allowance of up to CNY 12,000.
- Private Insurance.
- Annual Performance-based Bonus (from 70% to 130% of Monthly Salry).
- AP Training (high school only) & P.D.
- Salary range is CNY 15K to 30K (before tax) in High School or 15k to 25K if in middle school, tbd depending on experience and qualifications.
Qualifications & experience:
- 59 year old maximum (no work permit for B category if above 60 y.o).
- Bachelor’s degree or above in the subject you apply for.
- 2 years+ of FULL TIME teaching, related to the subject you apply for + proof of employment
- Teaching License is a plus.
- Experience with AP programs is a plus (high school only).
- Classroom management and professional teaching skills.
ONLY NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS (i.e nationals from USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa) are ALLOWED by the P.R.C for subject like English/ESL/SAT/TOEFL etc.
Submit a personalized cover letter and CV through CTJ online application or via SNA Recruitment Portal.
* Please mention ChinaTeachJobs.com when submitting your application.