- Address China
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the specific areas listed below. He/she will also be required to carry out such duties as the Executive Head of Early Years and/or the Master may reasonably direct from time-to-time.
• To lead and manage the nursery classes, whilst working closely and collaboratively with the Executive Head of Early Years, and other members of the Nursery Senior and Middle Leadership Team. To give clear direction and forward- thinking leadership in particular areas of responsibility.
• To play a key role in development, and timely provision, of planning for the Nursery. To monitor and guide teachers to support the best possible progress and attainment for all students.
• To support the Executive Head of Early Years in all matters relating to the Nursery
• To assist the Executive Head of Early Years and the Deputy Head of Early Years to communicate clearly and regularly with the parents, establishing and maintaining supportive and positive two-way contact.
• To collaborate with SLT in other nurseries in the Wellington group to support the development and progress of the nursery.
to complete the online application.