- Address China
• Record all requirement from parents/pupils/teachers via phone calls/emails regarding SA and Academy in a timely manner.
• Assist in daily SA and Academy operation such as onsite support, registration update, checking missing pupils record (across school)
• Assistant Academy to reply to parents’ message via email and Ding talk Group
• Manage keys, vendor card and keep a good record of vendor registration.
• Sort out latest registers for external SA vendors and update daily excused pupil list in communication group.
• Set up and update SA posters, roll-up banners, etc. which are on display.
• Taking pictures or video for SA and Academy activities accordingly
• Provide support to CCA officer regarding school events when needed.
• Other duties appropriate to the scope and grading of the post as may be required from time to time.
• University students
• English reading and basic conversation
• 3-5 days of work per week
• Demonstrating practice that represents the five core values of Wellington at all times (courage, integrity, kindness, respect and responsibility)
• Be motivated, responsible, patient and honest, with good interpersonal skills
Please submit CV and cover letter, together with an application form (available to down- load from www.wellingtoncollege.cn/careers) in English and email to email@example.com. Please note that any application with missing materials will not be considered.
to complete the online application.