- Address China
• Be an example of consistent, effective teaching within the classroom in primary art and/or
• Model collaborative working with others both in and out of the department regarding making
authentic links to the inquiry learning programme.
• Positively contribute and collaborate as part of the wider primary academic leadership team,
offering ideas and support to champion broader primary school needs and goals.
• Measure the effectiveness of teaching and learning in primary art and design, monitoring
students’ progress towards meeting agreed targets across the school.
• Support the performance and progression of primary art and design teachers, assisting the
Director of Arts/school leadership team in the primary art and design staff appraisal
• Support students’ performance in primary art and design through public and internal
examinations and all forms of assessment/showcasing.
to complete the online application.