- Address 345 Huangyang Road Pudong, Shanghai, China
Supervisor: Assistant Head of School – Personnel and Advancement
The Director of Enrollment Mangement supervises the work of the Enrollment Management Team and helps to facilitate the retention of the current student body. The role oversees events, fundraising, alumni relations, serves as the PSO liaison, and works to build corporate sponsorships and community relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 3 years working in the enrollment management field
- Previous leadership experience
- Previous experience managing a small, multi-cultural team preferred
- Previous experience working with/supervising volunteers preferred
- Previous leadership in admissions at an international school preferred
- Demonstrated track record of strong leadership that is innovative, flexible, responsive and diplomatic, including leading, managing and developing a team; demonstrated ability to encourage and energize staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and public speaking skills; ability to represent Concordia in public forums. A clear and confident communication style that shows spirit, enthusiasm and integrity.
- High level interpersonal skills including demonstrated relationship building with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels in a multicultural environment.
- Strong organizational skills including planning capacity and reporting.
- Strong ability to analyze data to identify trends and develop short and long-term strategies.
- As a school grounded in the Christian faith, Concordia hires Christian teachers and administrators. ￼
- Provide customers and prospective customers year-round, best-in-class service
- Manage a team for high performance
- Oversee the Enrollment Management function of the school.
- As part of a larger Corporate Relations strategy, identify companies and stakeholders to build advocacy for Concordia, including student recruitment, fundraising and participation in events.
- Serve as the point of contact for the PSO.
- Work with leadership, parents and faculty to create a bespoke parent connect series that helps build community through education and connections and addresses strategic school concerns.
- Manage both internal and community events.
- Supervise the scholarship program.
- Supervise the Fundraising Manager and support development and alumni activities.
- Partner with MarComs team for promotional materials and activities.
- Other duty as assigned.