- Address China
Responsible for assisting in a variety of IT technology for maintaining and troubleshooting hardware, software, networks, server and email, as well as Help Desk duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists IT Department with IT Help Desk duties.
- Assists to maintain and repair computer hardware, equipment and devices for school, staff and students.
- Assists in installation, updating and troubleshooting in systems and software, such as students’ iPad.
- Assists in managing and troubleshooting networks and maintenance of server.
- Sets up email and network account for new users.
- Assists to respond to service calls and emails.
- Assists to manage inventory of software licenses, software application, hardware components and IT supplies.
- Carries out other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
Qualifications and requirements
- Graduates from technical training school, Preferably in Computer related field.
- Has six months to one years related working experiences.
- Has a good command of Chinese and English for Chinese national staff.
- Has an ability to handle multiple tasks with patience.
- Is willing to learn.
- Is flexible for working hours and is able to work occasionally on evenings and weekends during special events.