- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Negotiable
- Salary Offer From CNY 20k/month USD From CNY 20k/month Month
- Grade Level Middle, High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Shenyang, Liaoning Province or Weihai, Shandong Province
• Teaching English for Academic Purposes
• Located in Shenyang or Weihai, China
Qualifications and Experience
- A recognised teaching qualification in EAP subject (Desirable). Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in a relevant field (TESOL, Applied Linguistics, Education, English etc.)
- Relevant at least two years teaching experience
- The ability to contribute to integrated teaching across the curriculum (Essential).
- An understanding of UK/western higher education and the needs and requirements of international students (Essential).
- Direct experience of further and higher education in an international context (Essential).
- Experience of the development of academic programmes (Desirable).
- Experience of academic assessment and standards, and of quality assurance procedures (Desirable).
- Demonstrable cross-cultural awareness and understanding.
- A commitment to teamwork, to working flexibly and to seeking solutions to problems.
- A record of achievement in teaching.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills including fluency in English. Numerate and articulate.
- Competence in the effective use of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT).
- Proven planning and organisational skills and an ability to take initiative within curriculum and policy objectives.
- The ability to contribute to study programme development.
- The ability to set, review and mark formative and summative assessments in line with a published syllabus.
- A record of attention to detail, thoroughness and fairness.
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, work under pressure and, when necessary, with minimal resources.
- Outward looking and student sympathetic.
- A team worker.
- Flexible with the ability to solve problems, to put in the time necessary to do the job, to take decisions and to accept responsibility.
- A willingness to learn, to improve personal teaching effectiveness and adapt.
- Credibility with colleagues and in the wider international academic community.
- Practical with high integrity, honesty and ethical standards.
- Enthusiastic and committed with stamina and a positive attitude.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive salary of 20,000 to 24,000 RMB monthly (negotiable)
• housing allowance
• Paid holidays
• Arrival assistance
• Career development opportunities (promotion opportunities / ongoing workshops and training)
Noted: if candidates staying overseas, please follow with the latest China’s entry requirements.
Please submit most recent CV through CTJ online application (your application will be sent to the school’s HR department by email). You can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please mention you saw the advertised position on ChinaTeachJobs.com.