- Address Hangzhou China
1. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development of the Economics/Business Studies Curriculum at Wellington College
2. To have high expectations of all pupils based on relevant data.
3. To teach using a variety of delivery methods which will stimulate learning, meeting the demands of the curriculum and through
scaffolding and objectives ensure that the needs of all pupils are met.
4. To maintain discipline in accordance with the college’s policies and encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour and
standards of work.
5. To assess pupils’ work in line with school policies and procedures referring to pupil performance targets.
6. To contribute to the development and implementation of the subject’s strategic action plan.
7. To attend and contribute to all staff and subject meetings.
8. To use data, both externally and internally produced, to assess pupil performance and to develop appropriate courses of action.
9. To review on a regular basis methods of learning and teaching.
10. If asked, to be a form tutor to an assigned group of pupils.
11. To register students and notify the designated safeguarding lead immediately about any concerns relating to a pupil.
12. To participate in the School’s professional learning program and continue personal development in the relevant areas especially subject
knowledge and teaching methods.
13. To attend all Curriculum, Parent Teacher Conferences and other such academic or pastoral events.
14. To ensure effective monitoring and communication with parents regarding academic progress both in line with school reporting
procedures and in response to specific concerns as they arise.
15. To undertake duties as detailed in the staff Duty Rota.
16. To comply with the current policies and procedures of the School.
17. To display the Huili Values at all times, either in school or in the wider community.
to complete the online application.