- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer Competitive USD Competitive Month
- Grade Level Primary, Middle
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address 1 Xingli Road, Li'ao, Ouhai, Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province, China.
Wenzhou Union International School (for Foreign Nationals) is the only Licensed International School for expats in Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province, China, offering a full international program of studies with fully certified teachers. We’re proud of our small class sizes, individualized lesson plans, and differentiated instruction. We’re now hiring an Elementary School English Teacher to help us keep growing. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, WUIS is a perfect place to get ahead. Classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art technology for enhanced lesson delivery.
- Create and foster a mastery approach to teaching and learning
- Develop and teach highly engaging lessons
- Ensure the classroom/school is a risk-free place where learning and taking risks is encouraged
- Ensure ongoing communication with the parents of your students
- Prepare and execute highly effective assessment models that have ensured evidence-based student learning
- Be part of a highly qualified and creative staff
- Encourage students to learn as much as they can in ways that make sense to them
- Support students in their academic, emotional, physical and social growth.
- Bachelor of Education degree
- 2 years of teaching experience teaching English to 6 ~14-year-olds.
- Good references from previous employers
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive, depend on the candidate’s experience
- An apartment near the Wenzhou-Kean University, not far from the school
- Travel allowance
- Medical insurance
Email: [email protected]