- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Mar. 2022 and Aug. 2022
- Salary Offer CNY 32k-36k/month USD CNY 32k-36k/month Month
- Grade Level Primary
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Beijing Haidian International School, Beijing, China
- Teacher from USA/UK/CA/IRL/AUS
- Major in education, literature and Applied Psychology is preferred
- Holding teaching certificate such as PGCE/QTS/State licenses is preferred
- At least 2 years of related teaching working experience in school or more than 3 years of working experience in training schools
- Teaching hour: 7:40 AM to 4:30 PM (Monday – Thursday) and 7:40 AM to 6:00 PM (Friday).
- Approximately 20 English or English content-area classes per week and sometimes be responsible for watching the students during a testing period or when the Chinese teachers must attend a meeting.
- Vice principal online face to face interview about 45 minutes.
- Demo class/Lesson plan as the second interview
- 30K/Month for BA degree; 32K/Month for MA degree
- Round-trip flight tickets reimbursement up to 12,000RMB or 8,000 RMB travel allowance bonus
- Housing allowance: 4K/Month for Beijing Campus; 2K/Month for Hainan and Wuhan Campus
- 10 paid absences/year
- Full refund for the cost of the Chinese work visa
- Free insurance
- Free meals for working days
- Performance Bonus up to 42K/Year
- Stipend of 300 RMB/Month for the purchase of office supplies
- An optional, free one-hour Chinese lesson each week
- Other Benefits
- Professional development
Please upload your CV through CTJ online application (click ‘Apply for this job’). If the document cannot be uploaded, please send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please indicate you saw the advertised position on ChinaTeachJobs.com