- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer 25k-31k/month USD 25k-31k/month Month
- Grade Level Primary
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address 北京市昌平区马池口镇满白路101号
In line with the school vision, mission and core values:
- Teach and educate students according to guidelines and desired outcomes provided by the School’s Administration and the chosen international curriculum.
- Follow IPC(International Primary Curriculum) guidelines to help students with inquiry-based learning.
- Develop and execute unit/lesson plans to teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care.
- Motivate and encourage students to achieve targeted learning outcomes
- Assign work to students, correct, provide feedback and maintain records of student progress
- With international school/China working experience, demonstrate quality classroom management skills and provide individualized support to help students achieve high quality academic results.
- Report on student attainment & development as required
- Liaise with specialist teachers to provide optimum support for any special needs students
- Be an active and supportive participant in projects or group work, which may be related to the development of school curricula or the attainment of school accreditations or other school improvements or initiatives.
- Engage actively and with enthusiasm in the planning and execution of school activities, initiatives and events.
- Carry out duties to be responsible for at least one After School Activity in each semester.
- Ensure safety of students in his/her care
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years teaching experience with IB experience preferred
- Enthusiasm for new cultures and experiences
- Creative problem solving skills
- Salary range is 25-31k before tax.
- Free tuition (up to 3 children);
- Free gym & basketball court;
- Free accommodation；(2-bedroom apartment)
- Meal allowance;
- End of contract bonus;
- Flight reimbursement;
- Ongoing professional development;
- Global health insurance;
- Re-location benefits;
- School Shuttle
- Random gifts for birthday & festivals;
- 100% paid vacations.
Submit your CV and Cover Letter through CTJ online application or via email to NOA_recruit@xdf.cn
* Please mention ChinaTeachJobs.com when submitting your application.