- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Aug. 2022
- Salary Offer Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- Grade Level Primary
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address 80 Gongyuan Road Shekou, Shenzhen, China
We are looking for a qualified elementary homeroom teacher. SAIS is a highly collaborative school, with teachers working together as team teachers and collaborating on planning curriculum and lessons.
- Be able to provide support, empathy and inspiration.
- Facilitate thinking, growth, and engagement.
- Generate classroom activities based off of understanding students.
- Feel safe to experiment and free from strict time constraints.
- Lead student-centered classrooms.
- Be an active communicator with colleagues and parents.
In PBL, teachers are part of the students’ journey of learning on multiple levels. Teachers must find balance as they are constantly engaging with students, peer teachers and educational opportunities in the PBL process. We are investing in teachers who have clear goals and are interested in growing and expanding their abilities.
- *Foreign national
- *Teaching certificate from an accredited university or college
- *Native English-speaking level
- *Minimum of 2 years full time classroom teaching experience
Highly desirable characteristics include:
- *Training and/or experience in Project-Based Learning
- *Training and/or experience in Montessori education
- *Training and/or experience in English Language Learner education
- *Familiarity with American education and Common Core Standards
Salary and Benefit:
- Medical: Great China Health Insurance