- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address 33 Huanmei Road, Yantian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
|click to view||click to view|
- Complete the daily teaching tasks, including strong lesson planning, engaging lesson delivery, high level and informative assessment and quality feedback, according set curriculum and expectations of VMA;
- Create appropriate pacing guides and lesson plans to maintain a high level of rigor throughout the course to ensure that students reach high academic proficiency;
- Fulfill the teaching requirements, rules and regulations set by the school;
- Actively communicate with parents and student mentors to help students progress and achieve self-discipline and motivation;
- Be fully involved in the extra-curricular life of the school.
- Be aware of and actively support and accommodate English Second Language speakers in your lessons.
- Complete all administrative and record keeping tasks set by Department Chairs and Academic Directors.
The successful candidate should:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or other related major is required; Master’s Degree is preferred. Education from top university of English-Speaking Countries is a plus.
- Two years ELA teaching experience in an international high school is required. Experience in English Literature teaching is a big plus.
- Keep high working standards, confidentiality and high self- driven moral in work.
- Enhance office working efficiency with initiatives and creativities.
- Work independently and collaborate positively with a team in high efficiency, open minded, adaptable and creative.
- Pay attention to detail and respond with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Great interpersonal skills with stakeholder, such as students, parents and school staff.
Submit your CV through CTJ online application. If your document cannot be uploaded, please email to [email protected].
For more information about the school, please visit VMA English website.