- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Negotiable
- Salary Offer CNY 14k-20k/month CNY CNY 14k-20k/month Month
- Grade Level Preschool, Primary, Middle, High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Nanjing, China
It doesn’t matter if you’re starting a teaching career with EF, taking a gap year, career break or just figuring things out after graduation. We’re here to help you start meaningful work overseas, and take the stress out of moving abroad.
- Teaching English to kids aged 3 – 18 in groups of up to 16 students
- Planning and delivering lessons to children
- Using electronic media and EF-developed courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to both students and their parents
- Assigning and evaluating out of class exercises
- Participating in social activities with students organised by your school to encourage oral English proficiency
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Passport holder from an English speaking country
- A clear background check
- Ability to live abroad for at least one year
- A TEFL certification
Salary and Benefits
Competitive Salary. Our Teachers earn between 14,000 – 20,000RMB per month post tax depending on qualifications and experience.
Housing Allowance – 2000 RMB housing allowance.
Flight Allowance – 10,000RMB per each full contract.
Full Onboarding and Training – 1 month onboarding with product and technical training from our development team with continuous development and support throughout your time with us at EF Nanjing.
Relocation Assistance – As soon as you arrive we will pick you up from the airport and take you to the complimentary hotel for your first 5 days. An admin from one of our 8 schools will be assigned to you, helping with apartment hunting, opening bank accounts and health checks.
Full Visa Assistance – EF Nanjing will cover the cost of your whole visa application and our HR team will help you with every step of the way.
Excellent class resources – Every teacher has specially designed teacher’s books and manuals, CDs, supplies and props for games. Our multimedia classrooms are equipped with interactive white boards and a host of online resources.
Great career opportunities. Opportunity to grow through promotion opportunities to senior teacher, associate director of studies, director of studies and regional positions for exemplary teachers. 80% of our management staff is promoted from within the company.
Vacation Days – 12 days public holiday as well as 10 paid vacation days for your first year.
Free Chinese Classes – Free online Chinese classes through our EF platform.
Requirements: Bachelors Degree, TEFL Certification, Native English Speaker, Clear Background Check.
Please submit updated CV through CTJ online application (your application will be sent to the school’s HR department by email). You can also email to email@example.com.