CCAs and Enrichment
Head of Pre-Prep, Director of Sport
The team of enrichment officers provide key support to the enrichment program of
the college. This includes the administration of Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) both
during the week and at weekends, as well as supporting all aspects of pupil life that fall
outside the core academic curriculum. As such, this role will require effective
management of the campus outside of the normal school day. This will entail effectively
working together with the facilities and operations team and interacting with parents
at weekends and evenings to ensure all activities are carried out safely and that a high
quality is maintained.
The role will comprise the areas of administration management, office operations,
communication and liaising with service providers. Working together with the other
members of the enrichment team, the enrichment officer must possess the skills to
work effectively, time-sensitively and professionally at all times. Communication,
including contributing to the production of promotional material, managing website
content, events information and supporting in preparation of reports requires
autonomous practice and cohesive work with the team.
The post-holder must be able to communicate effectively with parents, pupils, team
members, external agents, teachers and other college employees in English and
• To support the vision, positive ethos and policies of the whole school and raise
standards in teaching, learning and attainment of pupils from Year 1 to Year 9
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure that all activities operate safely and effectively.
• Be responsible for the safety and welfare of all involved in activities.
• Have a good understanding of the necessary paperwork
• Be proactive with regards to risk assessment and take steps to avoid accidents.
• Be proactive with regards to safeguarding and ensuring that all visitors to the campus pose
no danger to pupils or others.
• Be aware of all evacuation and lockdown procedures and take the lead in accounting for
all on campus.
• Keep a watchful eye on school assets and report any damage and liability.
• The ability to multi-task and prioritise with the enrichment team, Director of CCAs and
Enrichment as well as teachers and vendors/providers.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Lead on a project (such as a school trip, concert or sports fixture).
• Liaise with the finance, service and other administrative departments.
• Coordinate purchase orders and payment to vendors when needed to manage resources.
• Demonstrate skill and experience with effective cross-cultural communication, both
verbally and written.
• Have a patient, flexible and understanding approach when dealing with upset parents and
• Maintain accurate data with an eye for detail.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and to take on specific roles as part of a team.
• Keep data up to date to inform future planning.
• Be available to work regularly evenings and weekends.
• Be resolute in not leaving the campus until it is appropriate to do so (all activities
concluded, packed away and all participants have safely departed).
• Other duties as specified by the Director of CCAs and Enrichment.
• Demonstrating practice that represents the five core values of Wellington at all times
(courage, integrity, kindness, respect and responsibility).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proven ability to communicate
effectively with different types of people in a cross-cultural environment.
• Strong passion for the education industry.
• Strong track record of solving complex problems, strategic thinking and delivering
• Proven ability to work with metrics, numbers and trends, and develop
recommendations for action based on the analysis.
• Plan and coordinate house competitions such as sports day & football.• Personal integrity, accountability and credibility.
• Strong mindset for continuous improvement to meet or exceed expectations.
• Maintain a tidy and organized work environment.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Business administration or related subject.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• A minimum of two years experience in customer service or a related field.
• Previous international school or foreign company working experience preferred.
• Experience of management of teams is advantageous.
• Fluency in English and Chinese.
• Ability to deliver excellent service at all times.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Office 365, Excel in particular).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a diverse range of people.