- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer See Attachment USD See Attachment Month
- Address 241 Daxue Road, Jinping District, Shantou, Guangdong Province, China
The Enrollment Management Coordinator will be reposnsible for enrollment management (including admission, marketing, and student recruitment) and build up the procedure of attracting, enrolling, and retaining international students at GTIIT-Affiliated International School. This position will report to the Board’s Office.
- Develop quarterly marketing plans and budgets to ensure that the implementation of the plans meets or exceeds the set goals and outputs.
- Plan, organize and promote school marketing events according to the admission plan.
- Collect and document customer information with updated follow-up records.
- Oversee the production, placement, and distribution of all Admission literature, publications, and marketing materials.
- Perform typical admissions tasks, including interviewing and assessing applicants and their families, facilitating open houses and revisit days, and serving as an ambassador for the school to external constituencies.
- Development and maintain the admission/marketing channels. Maintain good working relations with intermediaries, schools, government departments, foreign companies, GTIIT/STU Universities, industry, and media.
- Utilize online and offline media, using social networks to promote the school’s positive image and brand.
- Compile data, data models, and reports for Director and school Board, and assist with annual admission/marketing budget development.
- Other duties required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in international school admissions preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with data collection and analysis to develop an effective strategy
- Superior communication and public relation skills, both written and spoken, in Chinese and English
- Strong personal image and public relations skills
- Be responsible and proactive at work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, databases
- Housing fund (campus housing not available)
- Social and medical insurance
- Annual leave allowance plus partial school holidays
- Professional development allowance
Please forward your application, including cover letter and resume both in English and Chinese, to the below email: HR@gtiit-bilingual.org
Learn more at https://www.gtiit.edu.cn/en/viewRecruit.aspx?flowNo=1272