- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Negotiable
- Salary Offer Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- Grade Level Primary, Middle
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Dongguan Foreign Language School, Dongguan, Guangdong Province, China
Dongguan Foreign Language School (DGFLS) strives to create a well-rounded educational environment for students and staff. With an estimated 3,500 students from grade 1 to grade 12, DGFLS is ranked as one of the top schools in the city. This is credited to the caring and diligent work of the teachers who inspire our students.
Our foreign department is made up of 10 teachers from around the world who work together to achieve the same goal of not only teaching the English language but introducing the different cultures that come with it. At the same time, our school introduces and encourages its foreign teachers to take part in the cultural traditions of China, as well as student-led events. Foreign teachers can expect 20 to 25 students per class, allowing teachers the opportunity to get to know each student.
At DGFLS, we are looking for English language teachers who are passionate about learning and being part of a multinational team in Dongguan.
1. Native speakers from the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand is preferred
2. Bachelor’s degree or above
3. At least 2 years’ teaching experience and teaching certification (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) is required
4. Qualified for applying for a work visa in China
1. Instructing students from Grade 1 to Grade 12 in the English language.
2. Working hours: Monday to Friday office hours, maximal 20 periods per week (40min per period).
3. Participating in activities with students organized by school, such as English-speaking contests, Cultural Festival & etc.
4. Developing lesson plans and contributing to existing curriculum.
5. Attending meetings, teacher training sessions and seminars.
6. Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement.
1. Every foreign teacher has his/her own classroom.
2. Small class teaching: maximal 25 students per class.
1. Salary is negotiable
2. Z working visa provided
3. Full paid China public holidays
4. All working documents sponsored
5. Bonus is given every semester based on performance
6. 2-bedroom furnished apartment is provided
7. Air-ticket allowance per year
8. Accidental insurance
9. Other standard benefits
Language: English as native language
Being capable of teaching other subjects in English, speaking a second language, capable of instructing students in arts such as singing, dancing, drawing, photographing would be a plus.
Contact: mobile & wechat