- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Negotiable
- Salary Offer CNY 11.5k-15.5k/month USD CNY 11.5k-15.5k/month Month
- Grade Level Preschool, Primary, Middle
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Apply Before Open Year Round
- Address Xuzhou, China
It doesn’t matter if you’re starting a teaching career with EF, taking a gap year, career break or just figuring things out after graduation. We’re here to help you start meaningful work overseas, and take the stress out of moving abroad.
- Teach smaller classes in a classroom equipped with latest technology
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Maintain student and class records
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Attend and participate in workshops in teacher development offered by the center
- Usually we work long hours Saturday and Sunday, with shorter days and more flexible working hours during weekdays.
- You are a native speaker with at least a Bachelor degree, and a TEFL certificate.
- We hope you have experience from classroom or similar activities working with children
- We value enthusiasm, commitment, team work, reliability and a positive attitude.
- We are focused on providing the best English training for our students, both through our classes and continuous teacher development.
Salary and Benefits
EF English First Xuzhou offers a salary from 11,500 – 15,500RMB – depending on qualifications and experience – per month for teachers. In addition to the monthly salary, we offer a range of other benefits:
- 10,000 RMB Yearly round trip flight allowance (5,000 RMB each way, half paid after six months, half at the end of the year)
- 2,500 RMB Performance related bonus at the end of the year.
- 2,500 RMB Bonus for signing another contract.
- 3,900 RMB Yearly Aetna Health insurance.
- Paid holidays – 15 days plus 12 days Chinese national holidays.
- Monthly housing and utilities.
- Housing ready and fully furnished upon arrival.
- Airport/train station pick-up and help settling in.
- Orientation and on boarding.
- Free Weekly Chinese lessons.
- Help settling in and solving everyday problems from shopping to doctors’ visit.
- Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development.
- Fantastic career development opportunities both here in Xuzhou and as part of the world’s largest private language school.
- Promotion opportunities across the three schools at EF Xuzhou
- Visa expense reimbursement
Please submit updated CV through CTJ online application (your application will be sent to the school’s HR department by email). You can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org.