- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address Zibo, Shandong, China
Employer: Zibo MacDuffie Bilingual High School 美达菲学校
Zibo MacDuffie Bilingual High School is a new school that will open in September 2022.
Job Role/Key Areas of Responsibility
- Native-level English speaker from UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, or South Africa (prefered)
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- TEFL/TESOL certificate 120 hours or above
- Preferably more than 2 years of relevant experience with Teaching Certification.
- 1. To comply with all Handbooks and policies as set out by The MacDuffie School.
- 2. To fully comply with the contract conditions
- 3. Teach a minimum of 25 teaching sessions per week
- 4. Work with students at high school students
- 5. To plan and deliver high quality lessons as set out within the schedule of assigned classes.
- 6. To follow the appropriate Syllabus, Curriculum and Assessment Schedule.
- 7. To deliver all assessments appropriately.
- 8. To develop and use suitable supplementary material.
- 9. To teach lessons that cater to the level and needs of the students.
- 10. To monitor the learning and achievement of the students and to adapt lessons accordingly.
- 11. To be responsible of all student progress within the class, activity or team.
- 12. To be proactive in improving teaching and learning, both within own practice and within the school.
- 13. To attend and complete all assigned training.
- 14. To substitute for absent colleagues as required.
- 15. To integrate the CIRCLE values into lessons and activities.
- 16. To attend all meeting assigned.
- 17. To attend student recruitment events and activities as required and described within the contract and policies.
- 18. To assist in placement testing and interviewing of potential new students.
- 19. To maintain all class and grade records.
- 20. To deliver demonstration classes, individual student support, Homeroom activities and relevant training as required.
- 21. To keep the work facilities well organized and in good condition.
- Basic monthly salary: 15k/month – 25k/month (depending on qualification and experiences)
- A tuition waiver of 100% for a child for each foreign teacher.
- Provide housing reimbursement of 2,000 RMB per month (which can usually cover the rent of a nice apartment).
- 10,000 RMB annual airfare allowance. (Paid in Jan. and June every year)
- Paid winter/summer vacations and all Chinese public holidays.
- Medical Insurance annually.
- Bonus of Contract extension.