- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Grade Level Preschool, Primary, Middle, High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Finance, Management, Economics and Business, Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Physical & Health Science
- Address 福建省 湖里区, 蔡塘
EXPBS have opened the recruitment for the 2023-2024 academic year.
We’re looking to form an elite team who are dedicated to education and grow together!
01 About Us
ECNU Xiping Bilingual School
ECNU Xiping Bilingual School is a 15-year K12 school invested by Xiamen Hengxing Group and founded in cooperation with East China Normal University as an affiliated member to East China Normal University Education Group. EXPBS opened in Xiamen in September 2022, and welcomed over 1300 students from Pre-K -to Grade 10.
EXPBS is located at No. 868, Lvling Road, Huli District, Xiamen City, which is situated in the centre of Xiamen Island. The school is near Caitang Metro and BRT Station and is set within a quiet and beautiful environment. The campus covers an area of 98,000 square metres with 200,000 square metres of indoor space.
EXPBS is dedicated to establishing a high-quality bilingual school that is leading the way in China. It aims to provide students with appropriate, rich, diverse and differentiated education. EXPBS strives to cultivate students talents with an international vision, an innovation spirit and excellent communication ability. Overall, EXPBS aims to lay a solid foundation for lifelong learning and development and enable students with tools to cope with the unknown challenges they may face in the future.
EXPBS is specialized in providing bilingual education for Chinese and foreign students aged 2-18. It has created a comprehensive and balanced cultivation system for students from kindergarten to high school in virtue of advanced teaching philosophy and vison, and abundant education resources. It lays special emphasis on course integrity, cohesion and relevance.
In kindergarten stage, EXPBK upholds holistic education philosophy and fosters a growth environment featured by openness, respect and love based on Guideline for Learning and Development of Children Aged 3-6 and by integrating the EYFS and IB curriculum philosophy. It highlights active interactive relationship, ensures every student could receive pastoral care and comprehensive support and personalized development.
In compulsory education stage (Grade1- Grade9)， EXPBS implements Chinese National Curriculum，combining with Bilingual Integrated Curriculum and Extracurriculum Activities.
EXPBS’s senior high school implement curriculum of China’s National high school and Cambridge IGCSE & A-Level program to meet the admission requirements at domestic and abroad.
02 Job Vacancies
- Kindergarten teacher
- Primary school
- Primary Generalist teacher (English & Math)
- Art & Design
- PE (Basketball background preferred)
- Middle school
- Art & Design
- National high school
- International high school
- IGCSE & A-LEVEL English as Second Language
- (Examiner background preferred)
- IGCSE & A-LEVEL Economics & Business
03 What are we looking for
- ☞ Bachelor’s Degree or higher；
- ☞ More than 3 years of relevant teaching experiences；
- ☞ Appropriate degree, with UK PGCE or other teaching qualification；
- ☞ English teacher should be Native English speaker；
- ☞ High sense of responsibility and passion for teaching；
- ☞ Evidence of a commitment to the value of team work;
- ☞ Good classroom management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills；
- ☞ Acceptable police checks from the country of origin and from other countries in which the applicant has worked;
04 How to Apply
Mailing: Please email your resume to [email protected]
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Date of entry: August 2023
Remarks: The school will contact eligible candidates within 15 days.
- Housing allowance
- The school offers Housing Allowance for expatriate staff.
- Flight allowance
- The expatriate staff is entitled to be reimbursed flight ticket fees for one round trip of economy class cabin per School year.
- Relocation allowance
- An allowance is provided according to the new staff member’s home base or last posting location.
- Medical Insurance
- Expatriate staff is entitled to a high-end medical insurance.
- Education for Teachers’ Children
- The first child can have 100% remission on tuition fees.
- Meal Allowance
- The school provides Meal Allowance.
- Health Examination
- Once for every one academic year.
- Paid Leave
- Teaching staff – School winter/summer holidays specified on the school calendar.
- Training & Professional Development
- Teachers are entitled to training involving learning and exchange activities to continue self-development and growth.
- Other Welfare: Holiday welfare, birthday card, marriage cash gift, maternity cash gift, as well as the use of school’s indoor gym facilities.