- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Aug 2022
- Salary Offer US 4200 - 5600/month USD US 4200 - 5600/month Month
- Grade Level Primary, Middle, High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Physical & Health Science
- Address Shanghai, China
FDIS 2022 Academic Year Recruitment Information
- 关于我们 About
Fudan International School (FDIS) was founded in 2002, adjacent to Fudan University .It is a school for children of expatriates in Shanghai. It is also a member of Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). FDIS has a full English teaching environment, from Grades 1 to 12. Students come from nearly 30 countries and regions around the world. FDIS offers IBDP and AP courses, is an IB and AP testing place, and is also a designated test place for SAT and ACT.
FDIS relies on quality educational resources of FDFZ, and implements “small class” teaching. FDIS draws on internationally advanced educational philosophy, is centered on students, focuses on the self-learning, independent thinking ability and a spirit of inquiry, and aims to cultivate outstanding talents with an international vision and a blend of Chinese and Western cultures. Previous graduates have been admitted to world-renowned universities such as Cambridge University, Northwest University，Duke University, University of Chicago, Cornell University, University of Pennsylvania, Carnegie Mellon University, etc.
Our school has nearly 400 students, and the teacher-student ratio is 1:5. Due to the needs of teaching development, we are now officially launching the recruitment of faculty members for the 2022 academic year. Excellent teachers with international education experience and professionals who love international education are welcome to join FDIS.
- 简历投递方式Resume submission method
Applicants should fill in the application form (please see attached) and send the application form, CV, copies of education, degree, teaching qualification and other relevant certificates and the position applied for to [email protected], [email protected], with the subject line “Subject name applied for + Applicant’s name + education + professional background”.
- Full-time undergraduate degree or above, bachelor degree or above;
- Hold a Teacher’s Certification and other certifications for relevant positions;
- Physical and mental health, love of students, and love of education;
- Strong sense of responsibility, strong teamwork and communication skills
- Have an international vision, a high degree of tolerance, advanced education and teaching philosophy, and a spirit of innovation.
★Applicants for the above positions have the experience of studying abroad and the teaching experience of international schools are preferred.
To meet the visa requirements all teachers must provide a criminal record check, have a minimum of two years teaching experience which is related to your job search and provide a teaching certificate (such as a PGCE or American state license). We cannot accept language teaching certificates.