- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Grade Level Primary, Middle, High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Physical & Health Science
- Address Shanghai, China
FDIS 2023 Academic Year Recruitment Information
Fudan International School (FDIS) was founded in 2002, adjacent to Fudan University. It is a school for children of expatriates in Shanghai. It is also a member of Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). FDIS has a full English teaching environment, from Grades 1 to 12. Students come from nearly 30 countries and regions around the world. FDIS offers IBDP and AP courses, is an IB and AP testing place, and is also a designated test place for SAT and ACT.
FDIS relies on quality educational resources of FDFZ, and implements “small class” teaching. FDIS draws on internationally advanced educational philosophy, is centered on students, focuses on the self-learning, independent thinking ability and a spirit of inquiry, and aims to cultivate outstanding talents with an international vision and a blend of Chinese and Western cultures. Previous graduates have been admitted to world-renowned universities such as Cambridge University,Northwest University，Duke University,University of Chicago, Cornell University, University of Pennsylvania, Carnegie Mellon University, etc.
Our school has nearly 400 students, and the teacher-student ratio is 1:5. Due to the needs of teaching development, we are now officially launching the recruitment for the 2023 academic year. We welcome outstanding teachers with international education experience and professionals who love international education to join the FDIS. The specific information of the proposed position is as follows:
Middle school and high school Biology Teacher
Middle school and high school TOK Teacher
Middle school and high school English Teacher
Middle school and high school Chinese Teacher
Middle school and high school Math Teacher
Elementary School Interdisciplinary Teacher
1) Full-time undergraduate degree or above, bachelor degree or above, in line with relevant major;
2) Hold a Teacher’s Certification and other certifications for relevant positions;
3) Fluent in spoken English, and able to meet the teaching needs of international courses;
4) Physical and mental health, love of students, and love of education;
5) Strong sense of responsibility, strong teamwork and communication skills
6) Have an international vision, a high degree of tolerance, advanced education and teaching philosophy, and a spirit of innovation.
7) Earliest Availability: As soon as possible.
★Applicants for the above positions have the experience of studying abroad and the teaching experiences of international schools are preferred.