- Grade Level High
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address China
With an excellent reputation for providing Art and Design courses gained over the last decade, BACA’s students successfully progress to high profile universities in the UK, to continue their art and design studies at undergraduate level. BACA is a recognized and trusted provider of well-prepared students for UAL and other leading Art and Design Universities in the UK. All our courses are accredited by Pearson Edexcel and BTEC.
Foundation in Art and Design students at BACA work in modern, well equipped studios and workshops, developing individual skills according to their chosen pathway (including opportunities in fine art, photography, textiles, fashion, graphics, film, architecture, etc.) All teaching is in English.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational fine art teacher to support our growth, with a Degree in a fine art related discipline, a teaching qualification and experience of working on Foundation in Art & Design to our mainly post 17 year old students.
Candidates will be expected to have excellent subject knowledge and a commitment to the values and ethos of the Academy. The successful applicants will be a highly skilled teachers, with the ability to motivate, inspire and engage with students in creative and innovative ways, both within and outside the classroom. You will be joining an already established team, as you all work towards the overall goal of ensuring excellent educational outcomes for all of BACA students
We offer a competitive salary and benefits (including visa application support, annual return flight, accommodation allowance and assistance, health insurance and generous holidays). The teaching location is Beijing.
Purpose of the job:
– To support and assist the course leader with supervision of learners as well as subject specific skill training and idea development.
– Writing and conduct workshops and briefs that further develops students conceptual and technical abilities. To regularly check progress of learners and ensure they work on briefs and assignments as well as advising students on personal achievement goals.
– To assess and grade students work throughout the academic according to assessment structure for assigned cohort of students.
– To lead the pathway assigned and prepare students accordingly for progression to art and design universities in the UK
– Teaching qualification
– Relevant qualification in fine art
– Knowledge of practical workshop skills
– Minimum of 2 years experience in teaching
– An understanding of the common problems that learners face in their studies
– Use appropriate level of skills to enable professional teaching delivery
If you are interested in joining us, we would welcome your application in the form of a CV, letter of application with the names of two referees to be sent to: email@example.com