- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address Nanjing, China
In 1963, under the guidance of Premier Zhou Enlai, Nanjing Foreign Language School was chartered as one of the first seven foreign language schools in China. In 2019, NFLS was named one of the best high-quality model high schools in Jiangsu Province.
NFLS boasts two beautiful campuses, East Beijing Road Campus and Da Xing Gong Campus. The 90000㎡ South New City Campus is under construction and is scheduled to open in 2022. All sites enjoy superb location and offer cutting-edge facilities. Five foreign languages are currently taught at NFLS: English, French, German, Japanese and Spanish. There are 36 classes under the junior high school curriculum, 24 classes under the national high school curriculum, and 24 classes under three international programs (British Columbia Academy, A-level and IBDP).
Our Employee Benefits
- A highly competitive salary
- A significant completion bonus after each year of teaching
- Health Insurance
- A housing allowance that covers the rent of a very comfortable apartment in Nanjing（expat teachers）
- Flight allowance（expat teachers）
- Education allowance（expat teachers）
- Two professional letters of reference: (1) from a supervisor of the most recent teaching experience and (2) a character reference from a professional colleague who has known the teacher for two or more years.
- Minimum of two years teaching experience.
- Master degree or above preferred.
- Specific certification preferred (e.g.: BC teaching certification / PGCE certificate).
- Language teachers should be from a country where the target language is used as the first language.
- Both expat teachers and Chinese nationals can apply to be subject teachers. Subject teachers should be able to teach subject content in English. For Chinese nationals, overseas education is preferred.
How to apply
Please send your application with your resume and other supporting documents to: [email protected]
The subject line should follow the following format: Program + Subject + Name + Nationality, e.g.
- National curriculum + German + Tom Müller + German
- BCA + PE + Robert Brown + Canadian
For more information, please visit our website: www.nfls.com.cn