- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Aug. 2022
- Salary Offer Between 22k-50k/month depending on role USD Between 22k-50k/month depending on role Month
- Grade Level Primary, Middle, High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address 11 Wangfu Street, Changping District, Beijing
Employer: Beijing Royal School, BRS (website)
Beijing Royal School is affiliated to Fazheng Group, which is the parent company for Chengdu Royal Foreign Language School, Dalian JiaHui Education Group, Beijing Royal Integrative Medicine Hospital, etc.
Established in 1996, Beijing Royal School(BRS) has become one of the best IB (PYP, MYP and DP) international schools in China. Apart from IB curriculum, BRS is also authorized for A-Level, A-S and IGCSE, OSSD, Pre-AP and AP courses. In February 2021, BRS received the full 6-year Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) accreditation from the Accrediting Commission for Schools (ACS).
BRS offers K-12 education, which consists of Beijing Royal School (Senior High School), Beijing Royal Foreign Language School (Primary to Junior High School) and Beijing Royal Kindergarten. There are around 3000 students, 1000 Chinese faculty and 100 foreign teachers or so. Around 15% of the foreign teachers takes leading roles.
BRS is located in Changping Dist., Beijing, China. The School enjoys convenient transportation, shopping and medical resources such as Beijing Royal Integrative Medicine Hospital, which is around 10 minutes walking distance from BRS.
BRS provides teachers with systematic teaching training and promotion opportunities. Talents who are interested in education can realize their career dreams and value of life on the platform of BRS. We warmly welcome more education professionals to join BRS.
English Teacher: IBDP/AP/IGCSE/US Common Core/Literature
Chemistry and Biology: A-Level
Chemistry and Biology Teacher
Math and Physics Teacher
Primary (Grade 1-6)
PYP Homeroom Teacher (teach English, math and social science)
PYP Drama Teacher
Bilingual Department English teacher
Distance Learning Program
- Working Hours: 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday
- Teaching Hours: up to 20 teaching periods per week
- Prepare lesson plans according to the school requirements, have flexible and diverse teaching methods, and can efficiently complete the teaching tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in Education or the applied teaching position related
- Registered teaching credentials, PGCE, CELTA, and DELTA are preferred
- More than two years teaching experience are preferred
- English Native language speakers are preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Monthly salary before tax:
- Teaching position: RMB 22,000-40,000
- Leading position: RMB 30,000-50,000
- Full payment for winter and summer vacations
- Two-year employment contract bonus
- Free shared apartment or housing allowance
- Reimbursement for annual round trip flights (Beijing – home country)
- Reimbursement for relocation fee of maximum RMB 2,000
- Medical insurance
- Training opportunities
- Children’s tuition discount
- Free Chinese Lessons