- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
Hangzhou Entel Foreign Languages School is a full-time private school. The school features verdant landscaping, elegant buildings, and advanced equipments. The middle and high school divisions include 1350 students, 175 full-time Chinese teachers, and 13 international faculty members.
Hangzhou Foreign Language School has influenced Entel significantly. In addition to the progressive educational philosophy, the school provides several different international programs: American, Australian, German, and Japanese. Both juniors and seniors are boarding in comfortable accommodation. And students receive individual attention from teachers because class size never exceed 24 students.
- Monday-Friday: 8:20-5:00 (90 minute lunch break).
- 9-16 classes each week.
- Duration of each class is 40 minutes
- Level: 7th to 10th grades
- Plan the lesson plans according to the school curriculum and teaching materials
- Deliver iGCSE/A level Science lessons to students
- Organize quiz and tests to assess the teaching quality
- Attend school activities such as marketing promotion and parent meetings
- 1. Bachelor’s Degree in Literature;
- 2. At least 2-year teaching experience in relevant subjects;
- 3. Native English speaker with teaching certificate
- 4. Capable of teaching literature and social studies;
- Salary:¥250K-300K/Year, negotiable
- Housing: Free apartment
- Flight: 10,000 RMB flight bonus, paid in two halves
- Holiday: Fully paid one month winter holiday, all public holidays- fully paid
- Insurance: Accidental Insurance and National Social Insurance
- Visa: Z visa and residence permit
- Other: Contract renewal bonus