- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address China
Asia International School Limited (AISL) is a leading provider of K-12 education in Asia. We proudly draw on the 450-year heritage of Harrow School in the UK, embracing the four longstanding Harrow Values of Courage, Honour, Humility, and Fellowship.
If you are interested in joining us, please see our latest opportunities below and apply online. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Position: Head of English
Purpose of Job
• Responsible for fostering positive self–esteem and supportive relationships for all students, founded upon respect and mutual trust
• Responsible for maximising the academic progress of the students they teach by delivering the very highest standards of teaching and learning
• Promote a positive, purposeful and professional working atmosphere that encourages cooperation and
challenge whilst valuing the contribution that individuals make to the success of the school
• Promote equality of opportunity for all regardless of race, religion or gender and encourage excellence,
resourcefulness and perseverance