- Address China
The Head of PE is responsible for the following:
• The Health and Safety of all colleagues and students whilst in the PE Department. This
includes the mental and physical wellbeing.
• The intent, implementation and impact of the curriculum in the PE Department.
• The academic performance of the students, including the performance in external
examinations, of subjects taught within the PE Department.
• The behaviours and attitudes displayed by the students whilst in the PE Department.
• The quality of provision. This refers to both the teaching & learning and resources
found within the PE Department.
• The deployment of all staff, the appropriate delegation of tasks and the effective use
of all finances.
• The implementation of all school policies, including those relating to behaviour,
homework and assessment, in the best interests of the pupils.
• The developments in the PE curriculum, ensuring that they are consistent with the
College’s broader aims and policies and are in the best interests of the pupils.
• The evaluation of staff performance, academic standards and the personal
development and well-being of the students, ensuring that it is effective.
• The planning and implementation of actions to address identified priorities.• To ensure effective monitoring and communication with parents regarding academic
progress and behaviour for learning both in line with school reporting procedures and
in response to specific concerns as they arise.
• To comply with the current policies and procedures of the College.
• To display the Wellington Values at all times, either in school or in the wider
to complete the online application.