- Address China
• Provide leadership in teaching and learning within primary arts subject areas. Be an excellent
example of consistent, engaging, effective teaching within the classroom.
• Lead collaborative working with others both in and out of the department regarding making
authentic links for the arts to the inquiry learning programme.
• Contribute and collaborate as part of the wider primary academic leadership team, offering
ideas and support to champion broader primary school needs and goals.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of teaching and learning in primary arts, monitoring students’
progress towards meeting agreed targets across the school.
• Promote the performance and progression of primary arts teachers, assisting the Director of
Arts/school leadership team in the primary arts appraisal programme.
• Promote pupils’ performance in primary arts subjects through public and internal examinations
and all forms of assessment/showcasing.
to complete the online application.