- Address China
• Be an example of consistent, effective teaching within the classroom in primary art and/or
• Model collaborative working with others both in and out of the department regarding
making authentic links to the inquiry learning programme.
• Positively contribute and collaborate as part of the wider primary academic leadership
team, offering ideas and support to champion broader primary school needs and goals.
• Provide leadership in teaching and learning within the primary music and performing arts
• Evaluate the effectiveness of teaching and learning in primary music and performing arts,
monitoring students’ progress towards meeting agreed targets across the school.
• Promote the performance of primary music and performing arts teachers, assisting the
Director of Arts/school leadership team in the music/performing arts staff appraisal
• Promote pupils’ performance in primary music and performing arts through public and internal
examinations and all forms of assessment/showcasing.
to complete the online application.