- Start Date Aug 2022 USD Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Apply Before Jun. 30, 2022
- Address Guangzhou, China
High School Art Teacher
NCPA seeks a dynamic and creative educator to join its art faculty. The visual arts at our school are an integral part of students’ educational experience and are an important draw for the families who enroll here. Teachers have their own classrooms in a dedicated art building and we are well-resourced, enjoying a kiln and ceramics and a maker space. The selected individual will teach five sections of high school art over a two-day block schedule arrangement.
– Bachelors degree in Art Education or equivalent program.
– Two years experience in an accredited North American school or an International school is desirable.
– Hold or be eligible for state or provincial teacher certification/licensure.
Please note NCPA has no education program for non-Chinese dependents. Additionally, due to visa restrictions, NCPA typically cannot employ teachers who will be 60 years old or older on the first day of the initial contract with the school.