- Salary Offer CNY 20k-23k/month USD CNY 20k-23k/month Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Jiangmen, Guangdong, China
WanFu International Education has been supplying English education to schools all over China. We are a fully licensed company with foreign expert certificate and education licenses, providing legal visas for all our teachers and creating a totally safe environment for our teachers. Our global staff is highly motivated and makes an extraordinary effort to offer the best service before, during, as well as after your program. At different cities in China where we offer our programs our local staff members will make sure that our participants are satisfied, offering ongoing support and advice, and of course arranging many free time activities that makes our education consultant organization so special.
【School Type】Private school
【Location】Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province
【Age group】High school students, G10-12
* From these native English-speaking countries: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa matching Chinese visa policy
* Non-native English speakers who
(1) got subject (art, science, etc) related majors bachelor’s degree(or above)
(2) with good accent and fluent English-speaking.
* At least 2 years teaching working experiences
* TESL/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA and any other teaching related certifications receive priority
* No criminal record
* Bachelor’s degree or above
* Start from September 2022
【SALARY and BENEFITS】:
* 20,000-23,000 RMB/M based on experience and qualification
* Free apartment or housing allowance
* Work visa fees covered by us
* Health insurance provided
* Monday to Friday work, Saturday and Sunday off except for special school events or makeup days
Teaching oral English, history, literature, science, art, biology and geography etc. subjects (depends on what subject the department opens), up to 22 periods a week, including a few activities. Follow textbook, infuse personal ideas to keep the class interesting.
Please provide both your CV and 1~2 mins video demo as preliminary interview.
(The short video is important to show your manner, character and accent)