- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer CNY 25k-35k/month USD CNY 25k-35k/month Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address 17 Kangjian Road, Jiangbei New Area, Nanjing
1、Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm, 1 hour lunch break;
2、18 teaching hours, 1 hour/class;
3、Deliver A Level ESL/TOFEL/IELTS classes for high school students;
4、Attend trainings and meetings organized by the school;
5、School Location: Nanjing Pukou District
1、Must be familiar with international curriculum, such as A Level, IB courses;
2、Must have over 3 years teaching experience and TESOL/TEFL certification;
3、Native English Speakers, major in relevant subject is preferred and Z visa qualified;
4、Must be in China now;
#Remuneration Package and Benefits#
3、Free Breakfast and Lunch
8、Winter and Summer Holidays Fully Paid
10、Free Education for your kids
- You will be paid in Chinese Yuan (RMB), on a generous scale that is based on your qualifications and experience.
- An additional loyalty bonus on one month’s salary will be paid on completion of the two year contract.
- High quality furnished and spacious accommodation (within walking distance of the school) will be provided
- Economy single flights will be paid for (including spouse) at the start and end of contract.
- A relocation allowance will be paid to assist with the shipping of additional luggage etc. at the start of the contract.
- An allowance will be paid to cover annual mid-contract return flights.
- You (and spouse) will receive medical insurance of an international standard.
- Holiday entitlement will be as per the school holidays, but staff will be required in school for additional dates to be advised for induction, training and CPD.
- A thorough induction programme will be offered to prepare teachers both for the start of the academic year, and also to assist with settling in China.
- As the schools grow, many opportunities tend to become available. Also, you will be part of a growing family of international schools.
- Breakfast and lunch are provided free of charge for teachers during term-time.