- Start Date Aug 2022 USD Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Address 1 Kangli Dadao, Wujiang, Suzhou, China
|click to view||click to view|
- British Columbia Professional Certified Teacher
- Familiar with British Columbia Curriculum
- Minimum of two years teaching experience or Masters
- Passionate about teaching
- preferably based in China
If you do not have a British Columbia Teaching certificate, please go to the following website and check your eligibility using the tool provided there. (Copy and paste)
- Our teachers also enjoy the generous benefits that Sino Canada brings in terms of work/life
- balance, and our compensation/benefits package. The list below highlights the differences
- between our contract, and other BC Offshore School contracts:
- A Calendar with generous holidays (Christmas, Chinese New Year, Summer, and other shorter holidays in October and May = 15 weeks in total).
- Travel Allowance – 10000 rmb/year for travel anywhere.
- Paid International Medical coverage.
- Living allowance –
- Free meals at school – 600 rmb/mo.
- Technology budget available – 3000 rmb.
- Professional development budget available to each teacher — 1000 rmb/year.
- Free weekly bus to and from all major cities near the school (Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou,Wuxi, Changzhou).
- Great facilities on site: Swimming pool, horseback riding, free school workout facilities.
- Free Tuition for teacher’s children – 1st Child 100% 2nd child 50%
- Rents are typically around 2000 to 2500 RMB per month and the school is near a smaller community with all
- necessary amenities that include Starbucks, Tesco and many great restaurants.
- Highly competative Salaries
- Create lesson plans,
- Assign and correct homework,
- Manage students in the classroom,
- Communicate with parents, and help students prepare for standardized testing
- Math teachers may need to help students prepare for graduation and college entry exams,
- Bestowing students with arithmetic and problem-solving skills is one of the many duties of a math teacher.
- Be involved in student activities.