- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Negotiable
- Salary Offer CNY 25K-32K/month USD CNY 25K-32K/month Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Physical & Health Science
- Address 2 Yangshan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
We are LIMAI Chinese American International High School based in Beijing city, China. Now We are preparing to recruit international teachers who have passion about international education to teach our children (aging from 14-18) for next year. School follows IGCSE, A-level or Calvert curriculum. Please refer to the information below for further details about the position.
- Vacant subjects: Math, Science, PE, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Art, Drama, Geography, Literature, Social Studies.
- School type: Private School
- Schedule: Monday-Friday regular school hours (8:00am-5:00pm)
- 15-25 periods/week + 45min per period.
- Students aged 14-18, in the size of 8-15
- Teaching materials and curriculum provided
- Location: Changping District, Beijing, China.
- Salary RMB 25K-32K before tax per month (negotiable)
- Sponsored and paid work permit and Working Visa
- Paid Chinese Public Holidays, Summer and Winter Holiday.
- Apartment provided or accommodation allowance.
- Yearly performance bonus up to 12k RMB before-tax after 1 year of the contract.
- LiMai Group medical insurance benefits in international hospitals in China.
- On-going trainings.
- Free meals on campus.
- 1-hour lunch break.
- Child education discount.
- Celebration of Chinese and Western cultures.
- Campus Team building
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in area assigned to teach
- 2-5 years of experience in area assigned to teach (preferable)
- Valid teaching certification (QTS, PGCE, SACE or US teaching license) preferable.
- Familiar with international curriculum education preferable
- Ability to lead curricular development and improvement in subject area
- Willingness and ability to teach across division
Submit your CV through CTJ online application or by email to email@example.com.