- Address Shanghai, China
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Position may be vacant.
We will consider your application and keep you informed as soon as possible.
“An education of excellence opened onto the world.”
The Shanghai French School, Lycée Français de Shanghai, is a day-care school serving foreign students from 3 to 18 years old (kindergarten through high school). We are proud to provide several linguistic programs with a multicultural teaching staff and a high-quality education.
Certified by the French Ministry of education, our school belongs to the world largest network of 522 schools across 139 countries delivering a single curriculum and an education of excellence recognized worldwide.
It hosts more than 1,250 students on two campuses: one in Qingpu (secondary school from grade 6 through 12) and one in Yangpu (secondary school from grade 6 through 10).
In the French School of Shanghai, the curriculum is unique as it combines the French curriculum with elements of British and American curricula. At senior level students follow the American option of the French Baccalaureate.
We are seeking for dynamic teachers with the ability to teach History and Geography in English across the secondary French curriculum. The ideal candidate will be willing to contribute to the development of our rewarding bilingual section and have an excellent knowledge of English language and French History. Experience with ESL learners is desirable.
The school boasts a vibrant English department, international teaching staff with many nationalities working together, small class sizes, and spacious grounds.
- Have a degree, recognized teaching qualification, and relevant experience
- Have a vision for quality education
- Communicate and work well as part of a team
- Be passionate about learning and teaching
- Knowledge and experience of teaching at Secondary School levels
- An eagerness to understand and adopt the French Education system
- A willingness to be involved in the wider life of the School
- Knowledge of French would be an advantage
Please note that you will be asked to provide a 3 years’ degree minimum and a valid work certificate from your former employer along with a minimum of a 2 years’ work experience in order to obtain your work permit.
Given the current chinese legal context, please send us the following information with your application :
- Your resume,
- Current address,
- Marital status (married, single…), and if you have a partner, does he/she have a professional opportunity in Shanghai?
Family situation: do you have children?
Please note you must have the following documents:
- An extract of your non-criminal record,
- The original of your highest diploma,
- The original of your work certificate for at least 2 years of professional experience,
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 1 year and contain a minimum of 6 blank pages.
Apply on : https://recrutement.lyceeshanghai.com
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By sharing your application you consent with sharing your personal information with LFS for recruitment purpose.