- Grade Level Primary, Middle, High
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address Wuhan China
Closing date of applications
29 January 2023
1 August 2023
Date Contract Ends
31 July 2026
Humanities / English
Ages 11-18 / Secondary and
Ages 4-11 / Primary
IB Dip / IB MYP
Fixed / Renewable
5 or more years experience
In addition to the duties of a classroom teacher, to be responsible for the planning, teaching and learning within the year groups taught; to be accountable for high standards across these year groups; to liaise with other teachers in the same department where necessary; to ensure continuity and pr
In addition to the duties of a classroom teacher, to be responsible for the planning, teaching and learning within the year groups taught; to be accountable for high standards across these year groups; to liaise with other teachers in the same department where necessary; to ensure continuity and progression throughout the curriculum.
Interested candidates please go to “APPLY FOR THIS JOB“.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or skype interview with our recruitment team.
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Principal, Head of school or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
General Requirements for International Teaching Positions
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject area
- A recognized teaching qualification (e.g. BEd, PGCE)
- Minimum two years’ experience of classroom teaching in mainstream education sector
- Previous experience of teaching the IB curriculum is preferred, high potential candidates without IB experience might be considered
- Well-versed in various teaching resources including digital tools to support and enhance teaching and learning
- Sensitivity to the cultural differences
- A willingness to actively participate in the academic enrichment and co-curricular programmes