- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Negotiable
- Salary Offer CNY 20k-30k/month USD CNY 20k-30k/month Month
- Grade Level Primary, Middle, High
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address 699 Longdu N Rd 610100 Chengdu Shi, Sichuan, China
Griffin International Academy is owned by GreatChina International Education(GIE). Launched in 1996, GreatChina International Education (GIE) is registered at the federal and state levels of the United States and recognized by the Chinese Consulate General in Los Angeles and Houston. GIE has also been approved by Chinese authorities including the Ministry of Education, the Administration for Industry and Commerce, the Ministry of Public Security, the Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, the Bureau of Civil Affairs and National Tourism Administration. GIE offers a broad range of integrated services, including international education, overseas study, test prep, K~12 international school, investment immigration, cultural & educational exchange, career planning, foreigners recruitment, and Kids’ English.
- Teach school students of various proficiency level (students are preparing for studying abroad).
- Subjects include social subjects and English language.
- Participate in student management including morning/night study supervision.
- Lead extracurricular student clubs.
- Facilitate student recruitment.
- Bachelor degree or above in English, Geography, Literature, Psychology, History, Drama or Education
- More than 3 years working related experience
- Positive working attitude, detail oriented, good at communication and cooperation, willing to innovate and develop
- Teamwork, pioneering and innovative spirit, strong sense of responsibility and able to work under certain pressure.
- TEFL or TESOL certification
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary: CNY 20k-30k/month
- House allowance
- Work visa application and reimburse
- Performance bonus
- Paid in Summer and Winter holiday
- Flight bonus
Please submit updated CV through CTJ online application (your application will be sent to the school’s HR department by email).
* Please mention ChinaTeachJobs.com when submitting your application.