- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Aug 1, 2022 USD Month
- Grade Level Middle, High
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Address Yantai, China
Teach subjects assigned by the Co-Principals.
- Prepare course outlines and lesson plans based on a detailed knowledge and understanding of Yew Wah’s curriculum which is designed according to the requirements of the National Curriculum and also based on the curriculum guides of IGCSE and A-Level or IBDP.
- Submit course plans, lesson plans and relevant materials to the Head Teacher.
- Prepare teaching materials and learning resources well; use teaching methods that engage students so that the learning objectives are met.
- Communicate with parents frequently about students’ learning.
- Design assignments for students and provide instructions and constructive feedback.
- Assess student’s progress effectively. Communicate with students in a patient, careful and kind way.
- Have good collaborations with Chinese or Western teachers of the subject or across subjects.
- Understand the need to take responsibility for their own professional development; Evaluate their own teaching critically and use this to improve their effectiveness.
- Set a good example to the students they teach in their presentation and their personal conduct.
- Attend meeting called by Head Teacher, Coordinator and Co-Principals.
- Complete other duties requested by the Head Teacher or Co-Principals.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Years of class teaching experience, with teaching English to Chinese students in class situation is an advantage
- Teaching qualifications/credentials plus Bachelor’s degree
- Personality – responsible, outgoing, happy, enthusiastic, positive, confident
- Be responsible for work; be patient, kind and good at cooperation
- Agree with Yew Wah’s missions and philosophy and practice them through hard work.
Submit your CV and Cover Letter through CTJ online application or via email to [email protected]
* Please mention ChinaTeachJobs.com when submitting your application.