- Address China
• To have high expectations of all pupils based on relevant data.
• To teach using a variety of delivery methods which will stimulate learning, meeting the
demands of the curriculum and through scaffolding and objectives ensure that the
needs of all pupils are met.
• To maintain discipline in accordance with the college’s policies and encourage good
practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour and standards of work.
• To assess pupils’ work in line with school policies and procedures referring to pupil
• To contribute to the development and implementation of the subject’s strategic action
• To attend and contribute to all staff and subject meetings.
• To use data, both externally and internally produced, to assess pupil performance and
to develop appropriate courses of action.
• To review on a regular basis methods of learning and teaching.
• If asked, to be a form tutor to an assigned group of pupils.
• To register students and notify the designated safeguarding lead immediately about
any concerns relating to a pupil.• To participate in the college’s professional learning program and continue personal
development in the relevant areas especially subject knowledge and teaching methods.
• To attend all Curriculum, Parent Teacher Conferences and other such academic or
• To ensure effective monitoring and communication with parents regarding academic
progress both in line with school reporting procedures and in response to specific
concerns as they arise.
• To undertake duties as detailed in the staff Duty Rota.
• To comply with the current policies and procedures of the College.
• To display the Wellington Values at all times, either in school or in the wider
to complete the online application.