- Address China
To contribute to raising standards of pupil achievement and attainment in Science by teaching excellent lessons and working to achieve whole school and departmental development targets within Year 7-Year 11.
• To have high expectations of all pupils based on relevant data.
• To teach using a variety of delivery methods which will stimulate learning, meeting the demands of the curriculum and through scaffolding and objectives ensure that the needs of all pupils are met.
• To maintain discipline in accordance with the college’s policies and encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour and standards of work.
• To assess pupils’ work in line with school policies and procedures referring to pupil performance targets.
• To contribute to the development and implementation of the subject’s strategic action plan.
• To attend and contribute to all staff and subject meetings.
• To use data, both externally and internally produced, to assess pupil performance and to develop appropriate courses of action.
• To review methods of learning and teaching on a regular basis.
• If asked, to be a form tutor to an assigned group of pupils.
• To register students and notify the designated safeguarding lead immediately about any concerns relating to a pupil.
• To participate in the college’s professional learning program and continue personal development in the relevant areas especially subject knowledge and teaching methods.
• To attend all Curriculum, Parent Teacher Conferences and other such academic or pastoral events.
• To ensure effective monitoring and communication with parents regarding academic progress both in line with school reporting procedures and in response to specific concerns as they arise.
• To undertake duties as detailed in the staff Duty Rota.
• To comply with the current policies and procedures of the College.
• To display the Wellington Values at all times, either in school or in the wider community.
to complete the online application.