- Address Multiple cities in China
Join First Leap team in Mainland China for an exciting life abroad. Work and live in a new country, travel to unique places, soak up the culture, and grow!
- Base Salary: USD 1400 – 1900
- PLUS Housing allowance of USD 290 – 580 monthly
- Monthly bonuses based on performance
- Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance
- Chinese Public Holidays off + New Years Day off!
- Annual Holiday: 1st year instructor has 3 paid days annual leave
- Sick Leave: 5 paid days’ sick leave
- Two weeks contract renewal leave after your first year
- Organized team-building activities
- Company holiday gifts
- Personal Career Development Planning
About the Job:
- Age Range: 3 to 12 years old
- Class Size: 8 to 15 students in one class
- Class Length: 40 minutes to 1 hour containing various creative instruction techniques
- Working Hours: Regional dependent. Some regions may have “flexi-time” which means no office hours. But others may have 40 contractual hours (including office hours and classroom hours)
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic level
- Degree: BA or above (Education, drama, linguistics or English degree given top priority)
- Experience: 120 hour TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China
Need to talk to our offline team in China? Email Us at email@example.com.
Please attach your CV and a photocopy of your certificate (TEFL/TESOL etc.) Please note, due to the current COVID situation, priorities are applicants in Mainland China and Hong Kong