- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date ASAP
- Salary Offer CNY 18k-30k/month USD CNY 18k-30k/month Month
- Grade Level Preschool
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Shanghai, China
|click to view||click to view|
(RMB18-30k after-tax;+2.5 months summer and winter vocation; +all Chinese public holiday)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Shanghai including
- 1. Sanmen Rd,Line 10
- 2. Fangdian Rd, Line 9
- 3 .Huamu Rd, Line 7
- 4. Pujiang zhen, Line8
- (1) Students age: 2-4 years old
- (2) Working times: 8am-5pm
- (3) Working days: Monday-Friday
- (4) Class size: less than 20
- (5) EYFS curriculum
- (1) Salary: RMB 18-30k AFTER TAX (housing included)
- (2) Paid holidays: 2 weeks Christmas holiday; 2 weeks winter holiday and 6 weeks summer holiday; all public holidays
- (3) Airfare: one return ticket to be reimbursed
- (4) International school standard Medical Insurance (Up to RMB18,000)
- (1) Native English teachers must (female preferred)
- (2) Teachers with PGCE, a teaching license, an education major or a psychology major
- (3) Teachers who love little kids.
- (4) Have 2ys+ bilingual kindergarten teaching experience
- (5) Familar with EYFS curriculum
LUC education group is a place where all teaching staff strive for and devote themselves to excellence. At LUC, Chinese and foreign teachers cooperate with each other, with both teaching and non-teaching teams sharing their experience and learning from each other. In a multi-cultural environment, we can celebrate our strengths whilst continuing our professional and personal development. Our aim is always to obtain excellent outcomes for students in terms of academic, physical and emotional development. We welcome all professionals, who are enthusiastic about education, to join the LUC family.
On the academic side, we do employ foreign teachers directly from overseas; teachers who have the teaching experience in English speaking countries and bilingual teaching experience in non-native countries. The average teaching experience of staff is 8-10 years. Chinese teachers are all from top tier universities, all with teaching qualifications and a bilingual ability, as well as having taught in first-class international schools or private schools for an average of more than 8-10 years.
For non-teaching staff, we look for results and goal-oriented leaders from a range of fields to help our schools improve their day-to-day operations management, marketing and branding.
We offer a very competitive pay and benefits package, as well as a bilingual working atmosphere. At LUC, through challenging and rewarding work, our staff accumulate experience, displaying and developing their ability, in order to ensure the success of the schools’ day-to-day operations and in achieving our mission.
Please submit your up-to-date CV through CTJ online application (your documents will be organized in order and sent to LUC’s HR office by email). You can also send it to email@example.com.