- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Aug 2022
- Salary Offer US 2400 - 4500/month USD US 2400 - 4500/month Month
- Grade Level Middle
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address 500 Xihuan Rd.,Huaqiao Economic Development Zone, Kunshan City, Jiangsu, China
- Teaching credential is preferred or Bachelor Degree related to subject applied.
- Must have either a teaching certificate, or a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification.
- Teaching experience in international school is preferred. Experiences of administration especially in curriculum planning in international school is a plus.
- Being familiar with A level Course system is a plus.
- All applicants must be able to obtain a working visa for China.
- Free breakfast and lunch. (Multi-national cuisine)
- Garden like campus
- Paid vacation
- Chinese New Year bonus
- Housing stipend or school provided apartment (your choice)
- Airfare benefits available
- Health insurance
- Completion Bonus
- School swimming pool and gym available to employees (hours are a bit limited, but not unreasonable)
Only hiring candidates currently in mainland China!
KCIS Taizhou Campus provides a coherent learning experience from our kindergarten to high school by utilizing innovative pedagogical methods based on a balanced international curriculum. The teaching environment in our school is challenging and stimulating, which empowers our students to acquire and reinforce skills needed to be engaging, active lifelong learners.
We are seeking experienced educators to join our teams.
The role of the teacher is to provide quality, differentiated learning experiences for students in a socially, educationally and physically safe environment allowing them to learn, contribute and interact with their peers and teachers in a manner which fosters and encourages the characteristics of the schools bilingual curriculum to meet the schools mission and vision.
- Your job content is to teach students at junior middle school.
- Include but not limited to lectures, preparing for lessons (teaching plans, lesson plans,homework making, etc.)
- Curriculum design and development
- Participating in school events
- Work Time: Monday to Friday
Apply through CTJ online application or via email to [email protected]. Please include a personalized cover letter and CV.
* Please mention ChinaTeachJobs.com when submitting your application.