- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- Grade Level Primary, Middle, High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address Keystone Academy Beijing, Shunyi District, Beijing
Beijing Keystone School is a non-profit, innovative and unique Chinese school. We have an advanced academic program with a strong focus on China’s national identity, language, culture and history. We have a one-to-one laptop program for Macs from Pre-K to Grade 12. At the elementary level, we have a fully integrated technology approach. Our teachers, like our courses, come from different countries. This makes the Keystone community vibrant and truly global.
If a position at Keystone is of interest to you, we invite qualified candidates to email us a cover letter and resume at email@example.com
Keystone Summer Programs recruits talented teachers to fill administrative, faculty and intern positions every summer.
If you have any questions about summer programs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Our strong commitment to teachers
- Keystone Academy understands that teachers need a safe, caring and professional environment to thrive.
- Equitable compensation for all teaching staff Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- MEDICAL: Comprehensive medical package for faculty and dependents
- ACCOMMODATION: Fully furnished apartments in the residential buildings for teachers who live on campus and housing benefits for teachers off campus
- TRAVEL: Flight home allowance to place of origin every year
Growth and development
Keystone Academy believes that learning is at the center of our vision and mission. At our school, learning is a life-long journey framed by our five shared values. Keystone made a conscious decision to adopt the term “growth” over the more popular term “
Teachers can apply for PG opportunities linked to their professional and personal goals each year.
Dedicated PG Days
Days set aside during the weekday throughout the year. Students have these days off.
Learn Chinese or English from teachers and students – classes offered once a week.
We invite qualified candidates to email a cover letter, resume, list of references and a one page statement of educational philosophy. We also encourage you to send up to 3 letters of reference in support of your candidacy. Please email these materials to Kelli Sanchez, Dean of Faculty, at email@example.com.